3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hanoi is known for its tasty street eats, but knowing what to sample takes insider knowledge. On this local-led foodie tour, you’ll escape the tourist track and learn where locals prefer to eat. Taste an array of regional foods and beverages, learning the little-known historical background of each dish. You’ll also discover the history and architecture of Old Hanoi along the way.
- A midday or evening guided gastronomy tour of Hanoi’s best street food stalls
- Choose from lunch and dinner tours, or pick your own schedule with a private tour upgrade
- Get an insider’s introduction to Vietnam’s renowned food scene plus enriching cultural context
- Tours include hotel pickup and drop-off within the old city quarter, for extra convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Within the Old Quarter)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from hotel/hostel/homestay inside the Old Quarter. If you address is further than city center please come to meeting point (provide later) to see your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hanoi Food Tasting Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We did this tour on our second day in Hanoi and it was a great way to sample local cuisine, eat at local restaurants off the beaten path and see various sights." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hanoi Tasting Tour Includes Great Street Foods
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHanoiFood Tours - Northern VietnamNight Tours - Northern VietnamWalking Tours - Northern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Northern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Northern VietnamFood Tours - Halong BayNight Tours - Halong BayWalking Tours - Halong BayStreet Food Tours - Halong BayHalf-day Tours - Halong BayFood Tours - NanningNight Tours - NanningWalking Tours - NanningStreet Food Tours - NanningHalf-day Tours - NanningCategory
Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)Ionah ShowVan Phuc Silk VillageVietnam Museum of RevolutionVietnam Military History MuseumHo Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)Temple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Bat Trang CeramicPu Luong Nature ReserveWest Lake (Ho Tay)Hoa Lo PrisonDong Xuan MarketPresidential Palace