- Hanoi night market tour with a local guide
- Head outdoors and stroll past the street stalls
- Sample Vietnamese fare and browse for souvenirs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Opposite ST. Joseph's Cathedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide introduces you to a variety of grilled meats along with steamed sticky rice and sweet cakes for dinner. Live performers showcase everything from pop music and break dancing to traditional instrumental music.
Browse for bargains and meander through the labyrinthine market at your own pace, strolling from Hang Dao to Hang Ngang Street. At the end of 3 hours, you're dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossing Vietnam Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour.