- 3-hour evening food walking tour of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Sample authentic Vietnamese dishes and dessert
- Enjoy juice, beer, coffee or tea at local cafes and bars
- Learn about Hanoi’s cuisine from an insightful guide
Departure & Return
We know that between hundreds of Halong bay Cruises, Sapa Tours, Vietnam Package Tours , it is not easy to find out the most suitable one that can respond your demands about the service quality and the budget. Those are the main motivation that makes us try the best to build Charming Vietnam Travel and our aim is to make it become a reliable address where all tourists across the globe can get any information relating to the Charming Vietnam . Providing Daily Deluxe Cruises Services of Halong bay cruises for 1 day, 2 day and 3 days, Sapa Package Tour and Vietnam Package Tour as well as related services , from luxury to standard; with our years of experience and the desire to provide to the guest the unforgettable Halong Bay, we certainly believe that Charming Vietnam Travel are the best choice for who would like to travel to this beautiful Vietnam.
Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi attracts tourists and locals looking to get away from the noise and frenetic pace of the city. Peaceful and quiet, the lake surrounds Ngoc Son Temple, a pagoda sitting in the centre on a small island. The temple attracts many visitors and was built in commemoration of the 13th century military leader Tran Hung Dao who was renowned for his bravery in the battle against the Yuan Dynasty. Homage is also paid to scholar Van Xuong and Confucian master Nguyen Van Sieu. The island on which the temple is built is known as Jade Island and is accessible by the iconic Huc Bridge or Rising Sun Bridge which is a charming scarlet-painted wooden bridge of classical Vietnamese design. The pagoda is also guarded by two towering posts decorated with Chinese writing. The lake and temple are probably the most famous places in Hanoi city in which to rest and enjoy the view and are a great place to sit back and watch the locals.
Established in 1889, Dong Xuan Market is housed within a four-storey Soviet-style building on the northern edge of Hanoi Old Quarter. It’s also known as Hanoi’s largest indoor market, offering a wide range of goods such as fresh produce, souvenirs, accessories and clothing, as well as electronic and household appliances. Similar to most markets in Southeast Asia, Dong Xuan Market has a bustling wet market section on the ground floor, where locals shop for seafood, meat, and vegetables while the back section sells an array of pets (cats, dogs, and fish) and fresh flowers from all across Vietnam. If you’re looking to shop for souvenirs, head to the upper levels, where you can find numerous stalls selling tee shirts, fabrics, school uniforms, handbags, handicrafts, all of which are sold at wholesale prices.
The world-famous Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre in Hanoi has its roots in an art form that dates back to the 11th century. The tradition of water puppet theatre stems from a time when rice paddy fields were flooded and villagers would make entertainment by standing in the waist-deep water with the puppets performing over the water. Using large rods to support the puppets it appeared as if they were moving across the water with the puppeteers hidden behind a screen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you would like to have seafood, please inform the local guide and they can organize that for you or if you are allergic to some food. Please inform in advance for best arrangement
- Please meet your tour guide at the booking office: 03 Gia Ngu street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi (In the centre of Old Quater of Hanoi)
- For the group more than 6 people. We would organize a private group.
- For private group bookings. We would offer the Pick up customers who staying in Old Quater only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charming Vietnam Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff