8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Vietnam’s vibrant capital on a comprehensive full-day sightseeing tour. Unravel some of Hanoi’s complex history as you follow your guide to Ba Dinh Square and Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum; pose for photos by the landmark One-Pillar Pagoda and visit the beautiful Temple of Literature. After a typical Vietnamese lunch (included), explore a different side to Vietnam’s history with either a tour of the Women’s Museum or a visit to Hoa Lo prison. Finally, wind through the historic lanes of Hanoi’s Old Quarter on a traditional cyclo (pedicab) ride.
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Hanoi
- See Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, the One-Pillar Pagoda and the Temple of Literature
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant
- Choose to visit the Women’s Museum or Hoa Lo prison
- Explore the maze-like streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter on a cyclo tour
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and entrance fees
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoan Kiem, Ba Dinh, Hai Ba Trung District
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Option including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum are not available on Mondays & Fridays from 5th September to 5th November 2022
- Visitors are required to wear shirts with sleeves and pants under knees.
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day HA NOI CITY TOUR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day HA NOI CITY TOUR?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day HA NOI CITY TOUR
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHanoiBus Tours - Northern VietnamCity Tours - Northern VietnamFull-day Tours - Northern VietnamBus Tours - Halong BayCity Tours - Halong BayFull-day Tours - Halong BayBus Tours - NanningCity Tours - NanningFull-day Tours - NanningCategory
Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Ionah ShowPresidential PalaceThang Long Water Puppet TheatreCat Cat VillageTran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Vietnamese Women’s MuseumTemple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Vietnam Museum of RevolutionHoa Lo PrisonVan Phuc Silk VillageDong Xuan MarketPerfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)Vietnam National Museum of HistorySun World Fansipan LegendPu Luong Nature ReserveHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Hanoi Ancient House