12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Halong Bay is one of the must-see attractions in Vietnam, even for travelers on a time budget. This full-day tour of the UNESCO-listed bay is the perfect choice if you’re trying to squeeze in a quick trip from Hanoi. Take it easy with all-inclusive transportation plus lunch, and enjoy kayaking, swimming, and hiking to the Ti Top Island vista point.
- Halong Bay full-day cruise from Hanoi
- See the famous bay in a quick and easy day trip
- Includes fun meals and activities that help you explore
- Pickup and drop-off from Hanoi Old Quarter included
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus
English speaking guide on the cruise
Kayaking or bamboo boat
Vietnamese traditional food with seafood.
Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
Entry/Admission - Ti Top Island
Entry/Admission - Sung Sot Cave
WiFi on board
A small bottle of water on bus.
Beverages, tax & Travel insurance
Tips for tour guide, driver & personal expenses
A surcharge of us$ 20/person during Tet Holiday (Lunar New Year), payable onsite
Expected: surcharge 7usd/pax From July 1, 2022 Bay ticket prices will increase, payable onsite
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Pick up guests from the hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter or the meeting point at: No 1 Trang Tien Str, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi. If you arranged a transfer to Halong Bay, From Halong: Pick up at Tuan Chau Island at 11:30-12:00 at Ticket Counter No 01.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Expected: A surcharge of us$ 7/person From July 1, 2022 Halong Bay ticket prices will increase, payable onsite
- A surcharge of us$ 20/person during Tet Holiday (Lunar New Year), payable onsite
- From 1 - 4 years old and height ≤ 120cm: Free of charge. Children over 1.2m tall must pay the additional ticket costs, pay onsite.
- 2 adults can carry only 1 child from 1 to 4 years old. From the 2nd child will be charged 50% price, pay onsite.
- Important note: With any age, if the child is taller than 120cm must be charged 100% price as adult (pay onsite).
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Travel Top
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Halong Bay In Just One Day with Ti Top Island