- Full-day tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi
- Experience everyday life in the countryside village of Mai Chau
- Enjoy a typical Vietnamese lunch in a traditional stilt home
- Cycle around the countryside on a leisurely bike tour
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up time will be varied from 7:00 – 7:30. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them;
What To Expect
The journey to Mai Chau takes around 4.5 hours, but there will be plenty of stops along the way to gaze out across the valleys, visit traditional villages, and take photos. Arrive in Mai Chau around midday and follow your guide to a traditional stilt house, where you’ll be treated to a scrumptious lunch of typical Vietnamese cuisine.
After refueling with lunch, set out to explore the village and the surrounding countryside on a leisurely cycling tour. Along the way, pause to admire local handicrafts, watch demonstrations of age-old weaving techniques, and see farmers working in the rice fields.
Around 3.30pm, set out on the return journey to Hanoi, where your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel around 8pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a hat and a light coat as it can get cold in the mountains
- Easy level tour: bike ride is set at a pace to suit to the group
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you stay outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, additional transfer fee will be charged (fee depends on hotel location and will be directly informed you) or our guide will meet you at Hanoi Opera House - 1 Trang Tien, Hanoi;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GoAsiaDayTrip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking .