- Full-day tour of Hoa Lu and Tam Coc, from Hanoi
- Visit the Hoa Lu temples and take a sampan ride through the caves in Tam Coc
- Buffet lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start by visiting the ancient capital's Hoa Lu temples, built for the Dinh and Le dynasties. Then go to Tam Coc wharf where you enjoy a buffet lunch of Vietnamese cuisine.
Next, step into your sampan boat and relax as your guide rows you to the caves, a ride of 90 minutes. When you return to the dock, take a short break before hopping on the provided bicycle for a leisurely 45-minute ride through picturesque rural villages to Bich Dong.
In the late afternoon, return to the city where your tour ends with drop-off at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Be sure to bring sunglasses, sun cream, and your camera. You’ll also need shoes and short trousers for the cycling part of the tour.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Halong Hanoi Transfer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.