- Swim at Titop Island’s white-sand beaches or climb its peak for panoramic views
- An authentic Vietnamese seafood lunch is provided on board
- Stop at Sung Sot Grotto and Titop Island for beautiful views
- Enjoy no-hassle return transfers from your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT SHOULD TO BRING
- Hat or umbrella and Shoes,Sunglasses.
- Cash for personal expences.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hanoi Explore Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Deluxe Full Day Cruise on Halong Bay with Expressway Transfer.
- "very huge lunch, different varieties of foods.1st stop at sung sot cave, 2nd stop at Tip top island, additionally we were able to do Kayaking in Halong Bay and fast transfer back to Hotel." See review