Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day signature cruise at UNESCO-listed Halong Bay
- Sail past limestone karsts in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Visit Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) with an informative guide
- Kayak, take tai chi or join a Vietnamese cooking class
- Enjoy full board and accommodation in a deluxe junior, senior or family suite
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Departure & Return
Departure PointHanoi, Hanoi
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. If your hotel is located outside, please come to our meeting point: 79 Ly Nam De Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Group Tour Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Halong Bay Signature Cruise from Hanoi.