Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Just south of Hangzhou’s famous West Lake, Longjing village produces dragonwell tea, one of the finest green teas in China. Enjoy a private tour that takes you to Longjing where you learn all about this celebrated tea. Your knowledgeable guide takes you to see the China National Tea Museum, Eighteen Imperial Tea Bushes, and the Meijiawu Tea Village each place revealing another aspect of this fine tea. You also have the option to purchase lunch at a local restaurant run or have a homecooked meal at a local farmer's home.
- Private tour to Longjing village, from Hangzhou
- Discover the fine Longjing tea (dragonwell tea) grown near Hangzhou
- See the Eighteen Imperial Tea Bushes made famous by an emperor’s attention in the 1700s
- Learn about tea production at Meijiawu Tea Village and the China National Tea Museum
- Includes informative guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
Admission Fee & Boat Ride on West Lake if you book the package tour
Professional English & Chinese Speaking Tour Guide
Bottled Water/Soda Drinks/Cold Drinks
Lunch if you book the all inclusive tour option
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup& drop-off service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Hangzhou Tea Culture Day Tour
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHangzhouUnique Experiences - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaUnique Experiences - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouNature and Wildlife - SuzhouHistorical Tours - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouUnique Experiences - ShanghaiBus Tours - ShanghaiNature and Wildlife - ShanghaiHistorical Tours - ShanghaiHalf-day Tours - ShanghaiCategory