7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a private tour that showcases the fine tea of Hangzhou along with top attractions in the area. Start with a boat cruise on West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then travel to Lingyin Temple, known for impressive Buddha statues, and see the caves of Flying Peak, which also has hundreds of statues. After lunch, discover one of the region’s most famous teas, dragowell tea, also known as longjing tea. Visit the China National Tea Museum and Meijiawu Tea Village to learn about the renowned tea’s production.
- Private full-day tour of Hangzhou and Longjing tea village
- Admire the beauty of World Heritage-listed West Lake during a boat cruise
- See an extensive collection of Buddhist artifacts at Lingyin Temple and Flying Peak
- Visit Meijiawu Tea Village to sample dragonwell tea and learn about its production
- Browse the China National Tea Museum’s collection of tea-related artifacts
- Includes entrance fees, transportation, guide, and hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hangzhou
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hangzhou
Well-trained, versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
Your own chauffeured and comfortable vehicle, chosen for ample space.
All entrance tickets as listed in the itinerary.
Traditional Chinese lunch.