3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Renowned for its natural beauty, cool temperatures, and reputation as a retreat for global jetsetters, Moganshan National Park is one of China’s loveliest corners. Don’t worry about finding your own way: this full-day, small-group tour from Hangzhou makes it easy to explore. Meet your guide at your hotel and leave the city behind. You’ll hike the Jianggong Ancient Path (surrounded by bamboo forests), will head to a farmer’s house for an authentic lunch, will stop at scenic viewing points, and more.
- Don’t worry about logistics: round-trip transit from Hangzhou is included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are provided for your convenience
- Explore the tranquil scenery of Moganshan in a small group
- Enjoy an authentic lunch when you visit a local farmer’s house
Saved to wishlist!
Jueyin Ranch Horseriding Experience + Horse Feeding (on trail)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Hangzhou hotels
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/26/2018 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Custom and Private bookings can be taken year round. Get in touch for a quote using the website ChatBox~
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact us through the site to lengthen, shorten or otherwise change this itinerary in whatever way you'd like.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trendy Adventurer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHangzhou4WD Tours - Eastern ChinaHorseback Riding - Eastern ChinaSporting Events - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaExtreme - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern China4WD Tours - SuzhouHorseback Riding - SuzhouSporting Events - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouNature and Wildlife - SuzhouExtreme - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - Suzhou4WD Tours - ShanghaiHorseback Riding - ShanghaiSporting Events - ShanghaiBus Tours - ShanghaiNature and Wildlife - ShanghaiExtreme - ShanghaiHalf-day Tours - ShanghaiCategory
Leifeng Pagoda Tours & TicketsSolitary Hill (Gu Shan) Tours & TicketsNational Tea Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hu Qing Yu Tang) Tours & TicketsQiantang River Bridge Tours & TicketsQinghefang Ancient Street Tours & TicketsChina National Silk Museum (NSM) Tours & Tickets