- 2-hour tour of St Pauli and the red-light district in Hamburg
- Explore Hamburg’s vibrant St Pauli district with a guide
- See the famous bar where the Beatles got their first break
- Admire fine views over Hamburg’s bustling waterfront
- Gain insight into the city’s history and heritage
Departure & Return
Treffpunkt: U-Bahnstation St. Pauli, Ausgang Millerntorplatz (vor dem roten Häuschen) bei der Bushaltestelle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for children
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Schoenes Hamburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.