- Private 3-hour guided tour of Hamburg
- Explore historic Hamburg with a private guide and gain insight into the city’s history
- Discover top attractions such as Elbe Philharmonic Hall and the Kontorhäuser
- Enjoy fine views over Hamburg and the Alster River from St Michael's Church
- Stroll through vibrant districts including HafenCity, Landungsbrücken, Mönckebergstraße and Speicherstadt
- Delve into the Portuguese Quarter
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in front of the main entrance door of the city hall
The tour can end at other locations. According to the desire of the customer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: weather in Hamburg can change in a dime. It is very windy.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Schoenes Hamburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.