- Secure your place in advance for a popular Hamburg nighttime cruise
- Show a prebooked ticket on your cellphone to board the boat with ease
- Enjoy a short cruise for a special start to your evening out in Hamburg
- Avoid the sidewalk crowds and admire the lights from the water
Departure & Return
organizer Rainer Abicht - Elbreederei GmbH & Co. KG Please contact the respective departure at our harbor tour pavilion (kiosk) at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, bridge 1 at the top of the promenade. Our staff will gladly inform you where the departure point of the ship is.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingforyou
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience