- See the highlights of the infamous Reeperbahn on this evening tour
- A small-group tour makes for a more personal way to explore
- Pick between two convenient evening departure times
- Discover the area’s nightlife, and have a beer and a shot as you go
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The tour starts at the beatles place, which is next to the subway station Reeperbahn. Address: Beatles Platz, Reeperbahn 174 in 20359 Hamburg Directions: The tour starts on the Beatles Platz, next to the subway station Reeperbahn.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jolly Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Hamburg Reeperbahn Small-Group Walking Tour.