- 2.5-hour walking tour of the Red Light District and the Reeperbahn in Hamburg
- Explore St Pauli and the Reeperbahn with a guide
- Stroll beneath buzzing neon lights, where drinkers and gamblers kick back and party
- Soak up the atmosphere in this buzzing corner of the city
- Gain insight into the infamous Reeperbahn’s colorful history
- See the bars and clubs where the Beatles made their name
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the Underground Station St. Pauli (Line U3), exit Millerntorplatz / Reeperbahn, right side of the station at the telephone booth. Your guide will a carry White messenger bag.
The tour will end on the party mile "Große Freiheit"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years; please bring your ID on the day of your tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unser Hamburg Guided City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience