- 1.5-hour Red Light District walking tour in Hamburg
- Minimum age is 18
- Evening tour
- Learn about the area from the ground up
Departure & Return
This tour starts in front of the entrance to the “Hard Rock Café” at Landungsbrücken, next to bridge 5.
What To Expect
Walk down Herbertstraße and Davidstraße, home to city landmarks such as the St. Pauli Theater and Schmidt Tivoli. Listen to live music (weekends) in Hans Albers Platz, where the Beatles began their career in the 1960s. Your guide will provide commentary on both the friendly and seedy sides of the area as you walk down Reeperbahn, home to strip clubs such as Susi's Show Bar and Dollhouse. Make a stop at Ritze Bar, where revelers including VIPs and boxers alike meet up for drinks and parties.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Kontor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Hamburg Red Light District Introductory Walking Tour.