Departure & Return
We meet at Schulterblatt 73, directly in front of "Galopper des Jahres/Haus 73". Look for the yellow umbrella with "Local Beer Tour" written on it.
End locations may vary.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years or older. Please bring ID.
- Drunken, Rowdy, costumed guests or stag parties will not be admitted on this tour. In the case of cancellation due to any of these reasons a refund will NOT be rewarded!
- Registration is mandatory.
- Tour starts with a minimum of 4 participants and has a maximum of 15 Participants.
- It is required to wear a mask covering your mouth and nose during the duration of the tour.
- All guests need to show proof of having been fully vaccinated against covid-19 fourteen days or more before the day of the tour!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Robin and the Tourguides
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Hamburg Craft Beer Tasting Tour in English and German.