- 2-hour guided bus tour of Hamburg
- Learn of Hamburg’s historic coffee, tea and spice trade routes
- Explore the Old Town, St Pauli and the warehouse district with a guide
- Enjoy fine views over Outer Alster Lake and the Elbe River
- Admire fresh, new architecture in the HafenCity district
- Discover top city attractions including St Michael's Church
Departure & Return
The guide will wait in front of the Hard Rock Café and enter your bus PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY THE GUIDE FOR YOUR COACH!!! We don't supply you with the vehicle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Schoenes Hamburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.