9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
See more of Lan Ha Bay—and a bit of Halong Bay too—when you book this great-value day cruise from Cat Ba island. See raft villages and animal-shaped islets, tour a floating fish farm, kayak through spectacular caves, and capture photos with macaques on Monkey Island. Your day includes hotel transfers, lunch, bottled water, and a guide, while an early start lets you beat the worst of the crowds.
- Affordable Lan Ha Bay (and Halong Bay) day cruise from Cat Ba Island
- Early start direct from Cat Ba lets you spend a full day on the water
- Kayak through Dark and Light Cave into a secret lagoon
- Comprehensive package includes lunch, water, transfers, and a guide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Kayak, tourist boat, professional tour guide.
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
198 Một Tháng Tư, TT. Cát Bà, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng 180000, Vietnam
Right at our office - Cat Ba Green Trail Travel
9/1/2021 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cat Ba Green Trail Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Cat Ba: Full-Day Cruise to Lan Ha bay, Ha Long Bay and Monkey Island ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Cat Ba: Full-Day Cruise to Lan Ha bay, Ha Long Bay and Monkey Island ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Cat Ba: Full-Day Cruise to Lan Ha bay, Ha Long Bay and Monkey Island ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
From Cat Ba: Full-Day Cruise to Lan Ha bay, Ha Long Bay and Monkey Island
18 hours 16 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCat BaHalong BayWater Tours - Northern VietnamKayaking - Northern VietnamFull-day Tours - Northern VietnamWater Tours - HanoiKayaking - HanoiFull-day Tours - HanoiWater Tours - NanningKayaking - NanningFull-day Tours - NanningCategory