Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
9 Tours & Activities
7 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will pick you up at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Mount Hakodate, Hakodateyama, Hakodate, Hokkaido 040-0000, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hakodate Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hakodate Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hakodate Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hakodate Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P116
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHakodateShore Excursions - HokkaidoFood Tours - HokkaidoRail Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoCity Tours - HokkaidoMarkets - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoPorts of Call Tours - HokkaidoHistorical Tours - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoCategory