- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Haifa Port cruise ships
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to keep cool between stops
- Visit Bethlehem to experience a Palestinian city
- Included entrance fees mean no extra tour costs
Departure & Return
Haifa port group tours are available according to all ship's 2020 arrival schedule to Haifa Port.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Compass Travel Israel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Jerusalem and Bethlehem small group tour from Haifa Port 2021-2022.
- "Have to wait for people at every corners and waste lots of time." See review