10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Step ashore in Haifa for a private, full-day shore excursion to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea, and take in Israel’s most iconic sights. Spot Jerusalem’s landmarks from the Mount of Olives, slip a prayer into the Western Wall and walk the Old City’s Muslim, Armenian, Christian and Jewish neighborhoods with your personal guide. Follow in the steps of ancient pilgrims on the Via Dolorosa and browse a colorful bazaar, then continue to the salt-crusted shores of the Dead Sea to float in hyper-saline water and take a therapeutic mud bath.
- Full-day shore excursion from Haifa Port to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Explore the different quarters that comprise Jerusalem's Old City
- Visit holy sites around Jerusalem including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and the Muslim bazaar
- Pass through the Judean Desert on the way to the Dead Sea
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Professional private guide
Food and drinks
Toll and parking fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Haifa Port, Haifa, Israel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wishes
- Modest dress is required to enter the holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend to bring comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, towel and sun protection
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $125 applies
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem and Dead Sea Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem and Dead Sea Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem and Dead Sea Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem and Dead Sea Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem and Dead Sea Day Trip
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHaifaShore Excursions - HerzliyaBus Tours - HerzliyaPorts of Call Tours - HerzliyaFull-day Tours - HerzliyaShore Excursions - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivPorts of Call Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivShore Excursions - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemPorts of Call Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemCategory