10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go on shore at Haifa for a private, full-day tour to Jerusalem and the Western Wall. Take in sweeping views of the ancient settlement from the Mount of Olives, walk through the Garden of Gethsemane then follow historic lanes into the heart of the city. Explore Armenian and Jewish neighborhoods and slip a folded prayer into the Western Wall, discover Christian and Muslim quarters and browse a vibrant bazaar; practice bargaining as you shop for spices, pottery and handicrafts then head outside the walls to visit Jerusalem’s bustling New City.
- Full-day private shore excursion to Jerusalem from Haifa Port
- Admire views of the Dome of the Rock from the Mount of Olives
- Explore the Garden of Gethsemane and visit the Church of All Nations
- Stop to see the crowds of worshipers at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Walk around the different quarters of Jerusalem’s Old City, and explore the pilgrimage route of Via Dolorosa
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Private professional guide
Food and drinks
Toll and parking fees
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wishes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress is required when entering the holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- We recommend to bring comfortable walking shoes
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $125 applies
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western Wall?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western Wall?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western Wall?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western Wall?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHaifaShore Excursions - HerzliyaFood Tours - HerzliyaBus Tours - HerzliyaMarkets - HerzliyaPorts of Call Tours - HerzliyaFull-day Tours - HerzliyaShore Excursions - Tel AvivFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivMarkets - Tel AvivPorts of Call Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivShore Excursions - JerusalemFood Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemMarkets - JerusalemPorts of Call Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemCategory