Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The meeting point is right outside Haarlem Central Station. Exit the station on the city side where you will find and recognise your guide by the white flag with 'Tulip Day Tours' in blue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Your booking confirmation is your tour confirmation. You don't need to do anything after booking; just meet your guide at the meeting point at the scheduled time of your walking tour.
- This walking tour is accessible for strollers but it is good to know that the city is filled with cobbled stones.
- The maximum group size for this private walking tour of Haarlem is eight travellers, excluding children under the age of twelve. Children do not need a ticket. Larger groups can be accommodated on request.
- The duration of this private walking tour is 1.5 hours, including any stops that are made; expected and unexpected.
- Optional complimentary use: headsets to hear the guide clearly, even from a distance. Works with hearing aid.
- The walking tour takes place outside and social distancing from the guide is maintained at all times. We adhere to national and local regulations that apply at the time of the walking tour.
- This is a new walking tour developed by a multiple award-winning tour operator.
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: Tour Operator of the Year
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine: Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience