- Full-day Gyeongju UNESCO-listed sites and history tour
- Explore the UNESCO-protected Bulguk Temple and Seokguram Grotto
- Discover Gyochon Traditional Village, the royal tombs at Daereungwon, and more
- Learn about Gyeongju’s past as the capital of ancient Silla
- Lunch and entrance fees included
- Air-conditioned minivan transport, with pickup and drop-off included
- Upgrade to a private tour if you wish
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except those aged 4 or under, who go free of charge
- Please wear comfortable shoes (high heels are not recommended)
- Sun screen is recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Busan Tourism Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is a highly recommended tour , not only for Steve, but also for the different sites and the history and culture that we learnt." See review