3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
With a 2-night trip to Gunung Mulu National Park, you can explore the world’s largest cave passage, spot enormous bat colonies, follow the shadowy river that flows through Clearwater Cave, and meet Penan people in a forest settlement. Spending two nights at Mulu means you’ll have time to experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site at its most pristine, watching for wildlife at dawn and dusk when animals are most active. This 2-night adventure includes accommodations and some meals, as well as round-trip transport to the park from the Mulu Airport.
- Visit Gunung Mulu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy two full days of exploring caves
- Meet local people in a Penan settlement
- Includes two nights accommodations and some meals
- Pickup and drop-off at the Mulu Airport
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Meals as per itinerary
Guided activities as per itinerary
English speaking services
Shared Return airport transfer
Shared Transportation during tours on land and river
Food and drinks, unless specified
Flight tickets / airport taxes
Excess luggage charges
Compulsory Malaysia Tourism Tax, will be collected directly by hotel upon check-in or check-out.
Departure & Return
Jln Mulu Airport, Sarawak, Malaysia
Meet at arrival hall at Mulu Airport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organized to best meet operational situation
- Package does not include airfares.
- All services on sharing basis (SIC tours)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Child sharing room with parents will be provided with an extra roll-away bed
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
- Maximum occupancy per room is 3 person (3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child age 11 years & below)
- Please note: Triple Share Option: Children must booked as an adult for the Triple Share option. Same rate applies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingGunung Mulu National ParkMulti-day Tours - SarawakCategory