- Cruise along the impressionable lush green rock formations of the Li River
- Enjoy Lunch onboard, local favorites and fresh catches from the Li River
- Stroll through the colorful bustling markets and local street vendors from the ancient town of Yangshuo
- Pickup some real bargains in pearl, jade or fine Chinese paintings
- Bus journey back from Yangshuo to Guilin
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Informative and friendly guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Guilin hotels
What To Expect
Pleasure your palate with a flavorsome and fulfilling lunch served onboard; feast on freshly caught fish from the Li River and disembark at the village of Yangshuo to stroll amid the bustling local market place. Inhale enticing aromas of street food stalls then climb back onto your comfortable coach for the return trip back to Guilin.
On arrival, visit some spectacular shopping spots to peruse boutiques selling precious jade artifacts and refined Chinese paintings. Opt to remain in Yangshuo if you wish and partake in some exhilarating activities at your own expense. If you wish to stay, please note that you will need to make your own way back to Guilin.
Please see the Itinerary section below for a pricelist and description of each activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Li River Cruise Full Day Tour of Guilin and Yangshuo including Lunch.