14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Fligth Guatemala - Flores - Guatemala
We do not pick up passengers in Antigua Guatemala
Departure & Return
04:00 a.m. pick up at Pan American Hotel 04:15 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel 04:30 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
Pan American Hotel , Calle 5-63 9A Zona 1, Guatemala City 01001 Guatemala The Westin Camino Real , Avenida la Reforma y 14 Calle, Guatemala City 01010 Guatemala Barcelo Guatemala City , 7 Avenida 15-45 Zona 9, Guatemala City 01009 Guatemala
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clark Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tikal One Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tikal One Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tikal One Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tikal One Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tikal One Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityAir Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaAir Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory