2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Does not include: Transfer Hotel-Airport-Hotel in Guatemala, tax, drinks, personal expenses.
Departure & Return
Central America 9 Avenida 14-75 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01013, Guatemala
Departure from the International Airport.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/11/2019 - 1/23/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turansa Tour Operator
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during TIKAL NATIONAL PARK 2 days / 1 night?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during TIKAL NATIONAL PARK 2 days / 1 night?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during TIKAL NATIONAL PARK 2 days / 1 night?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during TIKAL NATIONAL PARK 2 days / 1 night?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
TIKAL NATIONAL PARK 2 days / 1 night
6 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityAir Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaOvernight Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaAir Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory