4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on an exotic culinary adventure with this 5-hour small-group cooking class in Antigua, including hotel pick-up. Master expert techniques and local ingredients to create typical Guatemalan dishes like ‘hilachas’, tamales and ‘camote en dulce’, under the watchful eye of a professional chef. After tasting your creations over lunch, leave armed with recipes and cooking tips to help you recreate your favorite dishes back home.
- Take a Guatemalan cooking class in Antigua
- Learn to make some of Guatemala's staple foods, including tamales and desserts, such as camote en dulce, from your professional chef
- Enjoy your own homemade Guatemalan meal for lunch!
- Bring home recipes from the tour so you can continue cooking Guatemalan food at home
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Served with guacamole, tomato sauce and black beans
Served with rice.
Use of all necessary cooking equipment
Printed list of recipes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of your established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City
1 day 4 hours
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesGuatemala CityUnique Experiences - Central HighlandsCooking Classes - Central HighlandsUnique Experiences - AntiguaCooking Classes - AntiguaUnique Experiences - PanajachelCooking Classes - PanajachelCategory