Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a 2-day, 1-night private tour of the Mayan sites of Copán and Quiriguá
- Explore the Mayan ceremonial center of Quiriguá in southeastern Guatemala
- Visit the wealth of Mayan artifacts, including intricate stellae, a hieroglyphic staircase and a museum, at Copán
- Learn about the rise (and fall) of the Mayan empire
- Private guide ensures personalized attention and service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick every tourist on its hotel lobby for share tours and Antigua Guatemala and Guatemala city hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTM Tour Guide Travel Services Guatemala
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day Tour Share and Private to Copan and Quirigua.