Explore our promoted experiences
- Sightseeing cruise on Lago de Atitlán including transport from Guatemala City
- Enjoy the lake’s beautiful volcanic scenery from the boat
- Travel across the lake to the Tzutujil village of Santiago de Atitlán
- Stroll down Santander Street in Panajachel with your local guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City.