1 day 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Tips and services not described in the itinerary
Departure & Return
14 Calle 0-20, Cdad. de Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GUATE 4 YOU
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Antigua Guatemala Artisans Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during La Antigua Guatemala Artisans Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Antigua Guatemala Artisans Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Antigua Guatemala Artisans Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
La Antigua Guatemala Artisans Experience
1 day 4 hours
1 day 4 hours
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Painting Classes Pottery Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsGuatemala CityCraft Classes - Central HighlandsPainting Classes - Central HighlandsPottery Classes - Central HighlandsArt Classes - Central HighlandsCraft Classes - AntiguaPainting Classes - AntiguaPottery Classes - AntiguaArt Classes - AntiguaCraft Classes - PanajachelPainting Classes - PanajachelPottery Classes - PanajachelArt Classes - PanajachelCategory