8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Entrance fee to Ipala Volcano
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up Passengers from Any hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Swimming in the lagoon is allowed just for people with swimming skills
- Please bring comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses, sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Swimsuit, sandals and Towels - there are eco dressing rooms at the lagoon
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will provide you with a life jacket so you can enjoy the lake
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover a Lagoon on the Crater of Ipala Volcano - Private Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover a Lagoon on the Crater of Ipala Volcano - Private Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover a Lagoon on the Crater of Ipala Volcano - Private Full Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover a Lagoon on the Crater of Ipala Volcano - Private Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I’d recommend this trip to anyone who wants an adventure!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover a Lagoon on the Crater of Ipala Volcano - Private Full Day Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala City4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaFull-day Tours - Antigua4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory