6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Without a guided tour of Guatemala City, you might overlook the many museums, historical monuments, and public plazas that make Guatemala’s capital city a thriving cultural hub. This guided tour introduces you to must-see Guatemala City attractions like Plaza Mayor with the convenience of included transportation—one of the biggest deterrents from exploring on your own—plus includes loads of information about Guatemala’s history and culture from a certified tour guide.
- Guided tour of Guatemala City shows you sights you might miss on your own
- Stick to city attractions or upgrade to include Archaeology Museum
- Government-certified tour guide shares information and answers questions
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Archeology Museum Entrance Fee
Modern Art Museum entrance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are going to pick up all passengers at the motor lobby of your hotel. If your hotel doesn’t have a motor lobby please wait for your tour guide at the front desk area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historic and Cultural Tour of Guatemala City - Panoramic & Walking Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Historic and Cultural Tour of Guatemala City - Panoramic & Walking Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Historic and Cultural Tour of Guatemala City - Panoramic & Walking Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historic and Cultural Tour of Guatemala City - Panoramic & Walking Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchitecture Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaArchitecture Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelArchitecture Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory