10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the colonial history of Antigua and the idyllic landscape of the small villages and farms just outside of town on this 10-hour excursion from Guatemala City. Explore the centuries-old traditions of tiny hamlets like San Antonio Aguas Calientes, Ciudad Vieja and San Juan del Obispo just outside of Antigua, where you’ll also stop to visit a macadamia nut plantation. Then tread the cobblestone streets of Antigua on foot, visiting city landmarks including the Arch of Santa Catalina, Cathedral of San Jose and much more. This Antigua small villages and walking tour also covers lunch (optional), a guide, and round-trip hotel transport.
- Visit Antigua and its surrounding villages during this full-day trip including lunch from Guatemala City
- Experience the centuries-old traditions of the small villages near Antigua, including San Antonio Aguas Calientes and San Juan del Obispo
- Explore the cobblestone streets of colonial Antigua during a walking tour
- Visit Antigua landmarks including Santa Catalina Arch and La Merced Church
- Perfect combination of history and gorgeous scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are lodging in Zone 1, our only pick-up point is at the Hotel Panamerican.
- If you are lodging in an airbnb please move to the nearest hotel lobby and please let us know of its name.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour: Colonial Antigua, Jade Factory and Textile Experience from Guatemala City
5 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityCity Tours - Central HighlandsWalking Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsCity Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - PanajachelWalking Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory