45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
In the exit door
La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/12/2020 - 1/25/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala - Any hotel or location around Antigua Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If you need an Infant seat you need to let me know in advance since we do not carry them at the car.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victor Carranza
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transfer from La Aurora Airport to Antigua Guatemala?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfer from La Aurora Airport to Antigua Guatemala?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Transfer from La Aurora Airport to Antigua Guatemala?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transfer from La Aurora Airport to Antigua Guatemala?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transfer from La Aurora Airport to Antigua Guatemala
45 to 60 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportGuatemala CityAirport & Hotel Transfers - Central HighlandsTransportation Services - Central HighlandsPrivate Drivers - Central HighlandsAirport & Hotel Transfers - AntiguaTransportation Services - AntiguaPrivate Drivers - AntiguaAirport & Hotel Transfers - PanajachelTransportation Services - PanajachelPrivate Drivers - PanajachelCategory