6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Local flight Guatemala – Flores – Guatemala with TAG Airlines (Saab 340A)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure Tax at Mundo Maya Airport US$3.00 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/12/2022 - 4/17/2022
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day Holy Week in Guatemala: Antigua, Guatemala City, Lake Atitlán and Tikal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Holy Week in Guatemala: Antigua, Guatemala City, Lake Atitlán and Tikal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Day Holy Week in Guatemala: Antigua, Guatemala City, Lake Atitlán and Tikal?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Holy Week in Guatemala: Antigua, Guatemala City, Lake Atitlán and Tikal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day Holy Week in Guatemala: Antigua, Guatemala City, Lake Atitlán and Tikal
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursEasterHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityAir Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsEaster - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaEaster - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaAir Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelEaster - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory