- Explore Switzerland’s scenic Jungfraujoch with your guide
- Reach the best vantage points to capture the scenery on camera
- Panoramic views over peaks such as the Eiger and the Mönch
- Round-trip travel from your centrally located Grindelwald hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up and drop you off from all Grindelwald Hotels. In order to avoid crowds we need to take the first train to Jungfrau at 07:30 which means we need to depart from your hotel at 06:45. Also Tickets are cheaper if we take the first train to Jungfrau.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Photo Tour from Grindelwald.