1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the day snowmobiling at the historic Heart Six Ranch on this full-day excursion from Jackson Hole. Driving a snowmobile over unfamiliar territory may be daunting, but booking this tour means a guide will accompany you the entire time to provide navigation and ensure your safety. Take in the snowy scenery in the Grand Tetons, stop at an historic lodge midday for lunch, and return to the Heart Six Ranch to unwind around the fire at the end of the excursion.
- Full day of snowmobiling in the Grand Tetons
- Guide provides narrative and navigation
- All snowmobiling equipment included
- Learn about the area's ecosystem and wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Snow mobile equipment
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickups are conducted using a Mercedes 4 wheel drive 12 passenger van and/or F350 King Ranch Ford pickup trucks with 4 wheel drive for your and your families safety during road conditions. We also have a full restaurant and lodge with hotel to accommodate travelers.
- Jackson Hole Airport, 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Heart 6 Ranch LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 38400P3