5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
We have Camelback brand backpacks for you and mountainsmith trekking poles. Nothing but the best for the Grand Canyon harsh environment.
All Fees and Taxes
Please bring trail shoes. Tennis shoes will work. No sandals or open toes.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We have free pick up from Williams, Flagstaff, and Grand Canyon in our clean Honda Odyssey. We will pay the park entrance fee.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/22/2021 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||03:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Only Grand Canyon Day Hikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Grand Canyon Guided Hiking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Grand Canyon Guided Hiking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Grand Canyon Guided Hiking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Grand Canyon Guided Hiking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Grand Canyon National Park Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon Railway Tours & TicketsGrandview Point Tours & TicketsTusayan Ruins and Museum Tours & TicketsBright Angel Point Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon Visitor Center Tours & TicketsYavapai Point Tours & TicketsMather Point Tours & TicketsToroweap Point Tours & TicketsPhantom Ranch Tours & Tickets