3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Thousands visit Granada’s Alhambra each day and daily numbers are capped to help protect the complex. Book in advance to avoid disappointment and save vacation time with this skip-the-line audio guide ticket. Simply collect your ticket and audio guide at the entrance, bypass the ticket-purchase lines, and explore the Nasrid Palaces, Generalife, Alcazaba, and more your own way, dipping in and out of the audio commentary as you wish.
- Beat the often long lines with a skip-the-line Alhambra audio guide ticket
- Prebook your ticket to avoid disappointment: daily visitor numbers are limited
- Be free to see the Nasrid Palaces, and more as you wish, with an audio guide
- Choose a morning or afternoon entry time to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Discover the Spanish-Muslim architecture of Nasrid Palaces and Alcazaba Fortress
Stroll around and relax at the Generalife Gardens
Enjoy the complete flexibility of a self-guided audio tour
Tickets for the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife Gardens
Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Time of entry to Nasrid Palaces will be printed on your skip-the-line ticket
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- If you cancel less than 10 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 10 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 11–15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Ticket with Audioguide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Ticket with Audioguide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Ticket with Audioguide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Ticket with Audioguide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Easy to find the office that is near the entrance." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Ticket with Audioguide
2 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesGranadaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - MalagaAttractions & Museums - AlmeriaCategory
Plaza Bib RamblaRoyal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real)SacromonteHammam Al Andalus GranadaBaños Árabes (Arab Baths)Science Park (Parque de las Ciencias)Campo del PríncipeErmita de San Miguel AltoPaseo de los TristesPalace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)AquatropicCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)San Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)