8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy the highlights of stunning Cappadocia during this in-depth guided tour. Stretch your legs with an invigorating hike along the Melendiz River through vineyards and pistachio groves, discovering locations only accessible on foot. You’ll also see the largest underground city in the region, centuries-old churches carved from volcanic rock, and a fresco-filled monastery—the oldest in Cappadocia. Tours include private hotel transfers and a savory Turkish lunch.
- An in-depth guided tour of Cappadocia’s top sights, with invigorating mini-hike
- Discover scenic locations only accessible on foot, from thick forest groves to local vineyards
- Dig into a traditional Turkish lunch, prepared by locals using fresh regional ingredients
- Tick off the highlights in a day: Selime Monastery, Ihlara Valley, Derinkuyu underground city
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at a local Restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGoremeBus Tours - CappadociaCity Tours - CappadociaFull-day Tours - CappadociaBus Tours - UrgupCity Tours - UrgupFull-day Tours - UrgupBus Tours - KayseriCity Tours - KayseriFull-day Tours - KayseriCategory