4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the secrets to preparing the perfect manti (Turkish ravioli) and other regional dishes during a 4-hour cooking class in Cappadocia. Comfortable transportation takes you to a local home in the charming village of Ayvali. Your hosts provide ingredients, step-by-step instructions, and a cultural experience you won’t soon forget. In addition to the popular pasta, learn how to make yogurt soup, borek (cheese pastry), an apricot dessert, and more.
- Relax in courtesy hotel pickup and drop-off
- Learn how to prepare regional dishes
- Make and enjoy a filling Turkish lunch
- Immerse yourself in the local culture
Saved to wishlist!
Private luxurious A/C minivan for the transportation
Private guiding for the tour
Lunch and the all preparation
Local taxes and 18 % VAT
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pupa Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeGoremeCooking Classes - CappadociaCooking Classes - UrgupCooking Classes - KayseriCategory