- Full-day Cappadocia tour from Goreme
- Get photo ops of sculpture-like fairy chimneys such as Uchisar Castle
- Watch a pottery demonstration in Avanos
- Explore the many cave churches of the Goreme Open Air Museum
- Includes guide, lunch, transportation, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
In Devrent Valley, see a variety of fairy chimney formations that resemble animals other interesting shapes. Next, visit Pasabag (also known as Monks Valley) to view fairy chimneys that have double and triple rock caps, which are unique even in Cappadocia.
Head to the town of Avanos, known for its ceramics and situated on the longest river in Turkey, the Red River (Kızılırmak). Visit a local pottery workshop before having lunch at a restaurant.
After lunch, step inside several ancient rock-cut churches at the World Heritage-listed Goreme Open-Air Museum. The churches are decorated with wall paintings that depict Christian biblical scenes, painted from the tenth to thirteenth centuries.
Next, stop for photo ops at a viewpoint near Goreme, then see the towering rock known as Uchisar Castle, one of the biggest fairy chimneys of the region. From the top, you can take see all the way to Mt Erciyes (the tallest mountain in central Anatolia).
Your tour ends with return to your hotel in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms