8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Once homeland of the Hittite people, and later a refuge for early Christians, Cappadocia is a magic land of surreal landscapes, dotted with natural and historic wonders. Behold rock formations such as the fairy chimneys, and ancient caves cut into the stone bedrock, whilst learning about this region’s long and colorful history on this family friendly day tour of Cappadocia.
- Visit Zelve Valley and see Goreme Open Air Museum's frescoes and rock churches
- Learn about the early Christians who took refuge at the Kaymakli underground city
- Visit Avanos and try making your own pot in the traditional Hittite style
- Door-to-door hotel transfers in an air-conditioned private vehicle, included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Tour Guide in your preffered language with live commentary.
Transportation from/to your base-location in Cappadocia.
Meals & Drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be informed kindly that you are required to contact your agency, Travelium, at least 48 hours in advance in order to confirm excursion.
The tour you have purchased, includes round transportation and please get in touch with your agency, Travelium, to confirm the time schedule of your flight in order to arrange the transportation accordingly.
If you have book this activity less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, please contact us immediately after booking to confirm your excursion.
Please bear in mind, you will be asked to present your printed voucher and photo ID when you meet with your guide.
- Kayseri Erkilet Airport, Ahmet Yasevi Mahallesi Merkez, Hilal, Mustafa Kemal Paşa Blv., 38090 Kocasinan/Kayseri, Turkey
- Nevsehir Airport, Nevsehir Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TRAVELIUM
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A-Day-Excursion to Glorious Cappadocia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during A-Day-Excursion to Glorious Cappadocia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A-Day-Excursion to Glorious Cappadocia?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A-Day-Excursion to Glorious Cappadocia?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18794P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGoremeBus Tours - CappadociaHistorical Tours - CappadociaFull-day Tours - CappadociaBus Tours - UrgupHistorical Tours - UrgupFull-day Tours - UrgupBus Tours - KayseriHistorical Tours - KayseriFull-day Tours - KayseriCategory