2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the beautiful churches of Old Goa on a small-group walking tour. Goa was once a Portuguese colony which has resulted in a number of churches in the area. Visit the UNESCO-listed Basilica of Bom Jesus, the Church of St Francis of Assisi, the Se Cathedral, which is the largest church in Asia, and more as you learn about the state’s rich history from your tour guide.
- Take a walking tour around Old Goa to discover its many churches
- Learn about the Portuguese settlers who built the 15th-century structures
- All entrance tickets to the churches are included
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests
Saved to wishlist!
1. Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
2. Entries to all the Churches of Old Goa
3. Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
4. Transport to places on this tour if any required
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Old Goa Rd, Bainguinim, Goa 403402, India
Goa Velha, Goa 403402, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.