8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the many museums of South Goa to learn about its history and heritage. Visit the Chitra Goa Museum to learn about the area’s ethnography; the Bigfoot Cross Museum showcases what rural life was like through a miniature village; the Christian Art Museum features many works of Indo-Portuguese Christian art; the Museum of Archeological Survey of India displays artifacts from prehistoric times to the medieval period.
- Take a small-group museum tour to explore South Goa’s history
- Visit a total of four museums over the course of the day
- A delicious lunch and round-trip hotel transportation is included
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsHotel drop
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGoaShore Excursions - PuneBus Tours - PunePorts of Call Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneFull-day Tours - PuneShore Excursions - MumbaiBus Tours - MumbaiPorts of Call Tours - MumbaiHistorical Tours - MumbaiFull-day Tours - MumbaiShore Excursions - BangaloreBus Tours - BangalorePorts of Call Tours - BangaloreHistorical Tours - BangaloreFull-day Tours - BangaloreCategory